Ducky Secret Gaming Mouse Review
I’ve written a lot about Ducky keyboards over the life of this site. Today is slightly different, I am reviewing the Ducky Secret Gaming Mouse. The first gaming mouse Ducky have released since their inception.
Much like other products from Ducky, it has their unique stamp in both design and materials used. Unlike other gaming mice this particular one uses a different type of plastic for the shell, which you will be able to see in the images.
The mouse is also RGB and with the Shine 5 / Year of the Goat, makes for a nice RGB peripheral pairing. Unlike other manufacturers the RGB settings are individually controlled on each device – there will be no fancy setups here.
- Model Name: DMSE15O
- Interface:USB 2.0
- Sensor type: Optical type
- Sensor Name: Pixart PMW3310DH
- Microprocessor: NXP 32-bit ARM
- Material: PBT
- Micro Switch: Omron Micro Switch x 5 (Made in Japan)
- DPI Key Switch: Omron Tact Switch x 1 (Made in China)
- Roller: ALPS Encoder
- LED: RGB LED
- Feet: Black Teflon
- Screw: Exposed designed to facilitate the replacement for Micro Switch and counterweight
- DPI:400 / 800 / 1200 / 1600 / 2400 / 3200 / 5000DPI
- USB Report Rate: 125 / 250 / 500 / 1000Hz
- Cable length: 1.8M
- Dimensions: 58 x 124.5 x 38 mm
- Weight: 120g + 6g ( weight without cable ) :
120g ( original weight ) : 6g ( option 1 ) : 11g ( option 2 )
At the essence, Ducky say the mouse is designed to last. With a Pixart sensor, 32-bit ARM processor, Omron switches and PBT shell it is hard to doubt that there has been a lot of thought put into this mouse.[eap_ad_4]